About Shyam Nidan Clinic & Shyam Diagnostics
In today’s world of ever increasing illnesses and ailments in human population and simultaneous increase in life expectancy coupled with general awareness for better health and wellness, Healthcare and Diagnostic Medical Services have found utmost importance in life.
“SHYAM NIDAN CLINIC” is a clinic devoted to community Healthcare. Here we are providing Medical consultation to general outdoor patients. We do medical examination for fitness of seafarers of all ranks, by approval of Director General Shipping Mumbai. Medical examination of seafarers, including drug and alcohol testing are performed in compliance with guidelines of STCW 2010 and The Maritime Labor Convention (MLC) 2006. Medical Examination of other cases also done for the purpose of joining various jobs, Insurance policies and medical leave cases.
Under the banner of, “SHYAM DIAGNOSTICS“ we are likewise serving the ailing population with various diagnostic medical services at an affordable price.
The services are provided comfortably under one roof, conveniently located in the center of the city LUCKNOW, the state capital of UP. The Clinic is easily linked to the Airport, Railway and Roadways stations and with all routes in the city with public transport.
We look forward to enhancing the sphere of our services to cater the needs of the masses in this region and provide a superior class of services 24 x 7.
Dr. Shyam Kishore Tewari
(MBBS ; DMRE (Post Graduate Diploma in Radiology))
(Specialist in Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy)
Graduation and Post Graduation from The Prestigious, “King George’s Medical College” now known as, ”King George’s Medical University“ LUCKNOW, Uttar Pradesh (INDIA) with 40 years experience in treating General and Emergency Patients; 30 years experience working in Radiology; 10 years experience as Incharge of a Hospital and 2 years experience as Head of Medical and Health Services of a District.
Present Occupation : Running Shyam Nidan Clinic cum Diagnostic Centre in Lucknow city, providing Medical Consultation and Diagnostic Medical Services with 24 x 7 Emergency facility.
- Worked as District Head (Chief Medical Officer) in the Provincial Medical, Health & Family Welfare Services of UP for 2 years.
- Served in Provincial Medical and Health Services UP in different district level hospitals for 36 years, providing patients : Routine medical care, Emergency Medical Services, Medicolegal and Post Mortem examinations besides working as HOD of Radiology performing X-Ray, Ultrasound and CT Scan examinations.
- House Jobs in Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology and Orthopedics after Medical Graduation.
Approvals and Authorizations
- Approved by Chief Medical Officer Lucknow for Diagnostic Services, including Ultrasonography under the PCPNDT Act.
- Approved by Director General Shipping Mumbai for the Medical Examination of Seafarers.
- Guest speaker in "DISASTER MANAGEMENT"
- Guest speaker in "EMERGENCY SONOGRAPHY"